We are pleased to announce that GrifballHub has partnered with the streaming platform Stream.Me for the RTX 2016 Grifball booth and the RTX Grifball Championship. Because of this sponsorship, the largest Grifball event of the year just got bigger and better!
RTX is the annual Rooster Teeth convention held every summer in Austin, TX. Thanks to the generous support of the Grifball, Halo, and Rooster Teeth communities, GrifballHub has exhibited at RTX every year since 2013. GrifballHub’s 2016 RTX Kickstarter launched earlier this month.
With the support of Stream.Me, the Kickstarter campaign has passed its original $13,350 goal. Currently, the Kickstarter campaign stands at over $15,000. This means that the 400 square foot Grifball booth at RTX will include:
1) 16 Xbox Ones, 16 copies of Halo 5, and 16 GAEMS screens;
2) Thousands of pieces of free GrifballHub swag, including wristbands, buttons, lanyards, and stickers;
3) 1000 copies of new Halo 5: Grifball Edition boxart;
4) 100 Grifball bags;
5) 120 Grifball t-shirts;
6) 250 18″x24″ Grifball posters;
7) 20 Grifball jerseys;
8) 100 decks of Grifball playing cards;
9) 50 decks of new “Cards Against Grif” cards;
10) 100 Grifball shot glasses;
11) 50 Grifball water bottles;
12) 100 GrifballHub bumper stickers; and
13) Everything needed for an awesome booth!
All GrifballHub content at RTX will be streamed exclusively to the Stream.Me platform, including player interviews, pick-up games, and RTX Grifball Championship matches. The Grifball stream will be running every hour of the convention, from open until close, allowing Grifball fans from around the world to watch the RTX action!
The next goal for the Kickstarter will be to expand the booth again to better share the Grifball action with RTX attendees and to make the experience extra special for our players. Stay tuned for new stretch goals.
GrifballHub would like to once again thank the generous support of the community which has turned GrifCon into a reality year after year. See you at RTX!