Green Team Tex plays for Green Army of the grifball Spring league ’09 amateur league. Currently Green Army is ranked number two in the polls and will finish in second place in their division, right behind the Hard Liquor Chasers.
1. How long have you been involved with the sport of Grifball?
I am currently on my third season of play.
2. What kind of player are you?
I would say i am dedicated. I am dedicated and come up with ways to improve myself and my team. I watch you and learn everything about you in just a couple of minutes. I would say I am adaptive, emotional and crazy.
3. If you could change one thing about Grifball or its community, what would that be?
If I could, host advantages.
4. Is there a player/team that has inspired your style of play?
I would have to say I am a testament of all players I have faced. I constantly change my play style depending on what you do. Ketner would probably be the one that made me become a hybrid though.
5. Name one player who always gives you fits when you play against them. What makes them so difficult?
Amerijap. He has a dirty host.
6. Name one player you think is underrated by most. Why?
Nanadel. He has an amazing hammer, sword, and he can run the ball extremely well.
7. Name one player you think is overrated by most. Why?
Green Team Tex. I got off to a great start my Rookie season, but have been sub-par since. No one probably thinks I am good, but I think if anyone ever has, I am overrated.
8. Besides Grifball, what other games/sports do you play?
Football sometimes. Used to play a lot of basketball. Might pick up some hockey.
9. In your opinion, do stats matter in Grifball?
The win column is the only stats that counts.
10. If you could offer words of advice to rookie players, what would they be?
Be patient with you hammer. Don’t spam your hammer. Learn how to dance. Don’t use hammers at your arm spot to kill the runner. Scrimmage the best teams weekly.