The EU Grifball League (EUGB) is Grifball.com’s European-based Grifball league and signups are open now for Grifball teams across the pond. Teams have until June 30th to sign themselves up for EUGB Summer League 2011. Not sure if the league is right for you or looking for a team? Check out the EUGBSML11 disucssion thread to chat with other EU players, find out what the league is like, or find a roster spot. As always, European teams currently in the GGL are encouraged to participate in the EUBG.
All EU league games will be played using the updated Vanilla (no armor abilities) variant and the map Bloody Grifball V2.
Rules and Registration:
1. All participating teams must consist of at least 4 starting players and may include 4 alternates. Once you have signed up and the bracket is released there will be no changing.
2. Each team will have to play all other teams in their respective groups/divisions twice.
3. Once the bracket is released, teams will be able contact their opponents and start arranging games. Failure to complete said fixtures will be punished with a forfeit.
4. Signups, brackets, results and discussion related to the event are to be posted in the Flashback Rush thread.
5. The League will use the the new vanilla Grifball game type and the new map as well, not other variants or map may be used.
Now how to sign up:
The following information should be posted in the EUGBSML11 Thread.
Link to team on Grifball.com:
Preferred days of play:
If you have any questions about the registration process, the league, or the rules, please contact EU League Commissioner LiamTeague.
– Grifball 101
– How to Register a Team on Grifball.com
– Grifball Tips and Tricks: Launching
– Do you have the Grifballs to be a Team Captain? Part 1 and Part 2
– Keeping it Together – Team Cohesion in Grifball
More helpful tips and tricks are available in the GrifballHub Resource Collection.