Fight Like a Girl, better known as FLAG, is an annual Halo charity tournament that raises money and awareness for breast and cervical cancer research. 100% of all entry fees and donations are sent directly to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. To date, FLAG has raised over $22,000 for breast and cervical cancer research efforts.
This year, FLAG has partnered with GrifballHub for the very first Halo 4 FLAG Grifball Tournament! The tournament is scheduled for November 18 at 3:00PM EST and the registration fee is $40 per team ($10 per player). Remember, 100% of proceeds go directly to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. You can register only 4 players per team, but you can always donate more than the registration fee if you’d like.
GrifballHub is looking to sponsor one Grifball team for this event. That’s right! We’ll pay the $40 entry fee and you get to go play Grifball! There is, of course, a catch. To win the sponsorship, you’ll need to create a video about how you are training for this event.
– Create a video showing how you are preparing yourself/ your team to Fight Like a Girl and give cancer the banhammer.
– The video must mention, in some way, GrifballHub and Fight Like a Girl.
– The video should not exceed 5 minutes in length.
– GrifballHub Administrators and Community Leaders are not eligible to win the sponsorship, but can submit a video for the support and lolz. A list of Admins and CLs can be found here.
– All videos must be submitted by Thursday, 3:00PM EST
To submit your video for consideration, simply post a link or embed it in this thread. The winning submission will be announced the evening of Friday the 16th.
The contest will be judged on creativity and adherence to the rules. (L33t Final Cut Pro skillz not required.) If you’re looking for inspiration, check out this video!
Good luck to everyone!
The registration deadline is Thursday night, so get those videos in by Thursday 3:00PM EST!