Throughout the year, GrifballHub hosts a series of tournaments that cater to competitive Grifballers. These events are separate from the Grifball leagues (AGLA, GGL, and EUGBL).
- A week-long registration period, where captains sign up their teams comprised of players of the captain’s choosing. All Grifballers are welcome to register, regardless of their level of experience.
- A week of qualifying tournaments (“Rushes”), where the teams compete to qualify for the main event. Teams can play in as many or as few of these qualifying tournaments as they like. Once a team wins a qualifying tournament, they secure their spot in the main event and are no longer eligible to participate in any subsequent qualifying tournaments.
- The Main Event. Teams play in a one-day Grifball tournament that ends in ultimate victory for one team. Games cannot be rescheduled and teams must show at their assigned time.
Planned Grifball Cups include:
- May: The Founders Cup (Online)
- July: The RTX Grifball Championship (LAN)
- December: The Grifball Anniversary Cup (Online)
The tournament format may differ for LAN events.