10. Sab - Sitting at number ten, this is probably the lowest I have ever seen Sab ranked in Halo 5. My bet would be that he's trolling customs and LL and people aren't taking that into account. However, it could be the downfall of Sab (I hope that turns into a quote that Active starts using). Last season he duo'd with Saintz and everyone thought they would make it to the 'ship. Two months later and they get knocked out of semis by Winpulse. Sab is still one of the most intelligent players in the game, and what I'm assuming to be his lack of caring in customs and LL could be attributed to GGL, but at the end of the day a ten ranking can only help Sab come next AGLA season. The most important takeaway here is that Sob can be ranked in the tenth place, but Sob>Nets still holds true.
8/9. Silva/Gingy - Ah yes, half of the second worst Hybrid Theory team to ever grace the court, tied for the 8th and 9th best spot in the leagues. What a climb you've made boys. Gingy and Silvo sitting tied is actually agreeable imo, though I'd give Gingy a slight edge due to his superior connection skills and the fact that wherever Gingy is, Ezy is too (unless Rage is there). Both have been playing fewer customs lately, and truth be told I feel if they played more they'd both be ranked lower . In all seriousness, I expect them both to pick it back up once AGLA starts. Though I feel most people will do that, so I can honestly say I'm not sure where they will be ranked on this list once the season starts.
7. Invayda Zim - Despite getting 5-1'd by Active, Drk somehow still makes the top 10. In all seriousness, Invade your zim ranked at number 7 is probably the most agreeable on this list. He's an intelligent player with decent mechanics, and though he's toxic as all heck, from what I understand he's quite a good team player as well. There was a time where I think that Drk would have ranked higher on this list, but when you run around with your sword out during late league, you're guaranteed to drop a few spots.
6. Crusader - Crusader is a weird one for me because I feel like he should be higher, but at the same time I feel everyone above him deserves to be above him, with the exception of Saintz of course lemayo. If we were just going off of mechanical skill I'd be okay putting him at 6, but Crusader is the second smartest player in the league imo. So seeing him at 6 just feels so low. On top of that his in-game attitude is one of the best (or at least it was when we were ship taming together back on H4), and he's one of very few people that are willing to take a gamble on someone who has room to grow, and then help walk them through that growth process. He just seems like he should be higher when you look at the big picture...
5. Eastbrook - Larry muthafooping Eastbrook is actually THE mechanical God of Halo 5. This guy right here has the best sword in the league, no doubt about it. He isn't the best with his hammer, but he's gotten MUCH better about not just running around with his sword out. Add on the fact that he's also the best runner in the game, and you have yourself the undisputable best mechanical player around. His attitude still needs a little work from what I understand, but he's learning where the boundaries are and he's growing which is respectable and in my eyes moves him up to probably the number 3 spot. If he improves his attitude since he's starting to become self-aware, I could see him easily getting the number 2 spot. If he improves his hammer tanking/dancing and he stops trying to be a hero with the bomb he could definitely be number 1. The potential is there, we'll see if the effort is or not.
3/4. Ace/Galvan - I was pretty sure we settled the Ace vs Galv debate like 6 months ago but here we are back on our bullshit . In truth Ace has definitely fallen off, and ya'll can hate me for this, but again I'm gunna blame the GGL syndrome. Ace just doesn't care right now; he's barely been on customs for the past few months, though I have seen him on more recently. Galv is suffering from little baby syndrome and a lack of respect for wussing out of last AGLA . Galv has it within him to climb the ranks a little higher I feel, but the quality of games he's getting right now aren't comprable to what the rest of the league experienced in AGLA, and as we can see his rank is suffering for it, though only just a little.
2. InfiniteRainge - Rain being at number 2 is a little high for my liking but ever since WL14 (hehe) I have been a Rain hater, so I'll at least admit my bias against him. He's still a very strong tank, second best in the league which unironically matches up to where the communiy ranked him. The rest of his game is lacking imo, as he never pulls out his sword in league games and doesn't really run. Rain has definitely improved as a player since I've been back in the leagues, and for that I'll give him some credit.
1. Saintz the God - sssssssssssssame. You guys ranking Saintz at number 1 is so obnoxious because now we all have to listen to him talk about it in the Discord everytime . Still, you gotta give credit where it's due; I don't think anybody has worked harder to get good at this game than Saintz has. Saintz is a testament to the fact that if you work hard you can fool everyone into thinking you're really, really good at something, even if you're not as good at it as Ace is All jokes aside, congrats on number 1 kiddo, you did it.