Larry's Lists Boiiiiiiiii

Discussion of the competitive American Grifball League of America.

Moderators: Community Leaders, GrifballHub Staff, AGLA Admins

BossTycoon
Platinum VI
Platinum VI
GGL Team: Veni Vendi Venci
AGLA Team: Bid Pool
EUGBL Team: RIP

Re: Larry's Lists Boiiiiiiiii

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:33 pm

Pinnheadlarry24 wrote:List of players i don't wanna see win this AGLA

2.) Nets

1.) Everyone else

List of players i do wanna see win this AGLA season no order.

Ace B Silent
Eastbrook
Piggies
MsMeow
The Black List - GGL FL11 Vanilla Champions
The Black List - GGL WL12 Dash Champions

25thxboxknight
Bronze V
Bronze V
Position: Hybrid

Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:19 pm

You get the power of a pig and the speed of a cat yeehaw!

Sadertots
Diamond I
Diamond I

Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Yo I got hot new list on the front page. Pro power rankings as voted by pro captains. Writeups by nets and saintz. They put a lot of time into it, so check it out! http://www.grifballhub.com/official-pre ... -rankings/

GGL Championships: SML12, SML13, WL14, SML14

The Sadertage

That Niko Guy
Silver III
Silver III
GGL Team: R.I.P.
AGLA Team: Nope, R.I.P.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:58 am

Niko's "I'm bored in class and need something to do" Ammy Power Rankings

6th*: Last Chance: You’re making me play 3 games in a row next week, that’s enough to earn the 6th spot.
*they haven’t played yet though, so I have no idea if they are good or not.

5th: Impaired Judgement: Juc needs help, it’s as simple as that. Having one of the best players in ammy is nice and all with Juc going +14 with a ton of multi-kills across 4 games, but when the rest of the team is a combined -237 you aren’t going to win many games.

4th: System Failure: I had high hopes for this team, but they’ve struggled out of the gate so far. They have enough talent to be competitive with Panda and Spoon who’ve both started off pretty well; however, someone else on this team is going to need to step up if they want to turn their season around.

3rd: Defiance: I have played this team a lot, I think about 5 or 6 times now, and they’re very solid and were able to get wins on my team in scrims before the season. What I have seen as well is a lot of flaws though. Rayzyr I originally thought was going to carry this team, so far, he has looked pretty rusty this season. Broly has put up consistently good tanking numbers, but I’m not sure he’ll beat someone like Juc or Panda 1 vs 1 and Trespass is about the same with less impressive numbers. My biggest issue however is the running. Rice is a player capable of making some flashy plays with the ball, on the other hand, he’s even more capable of gifting the other team the ball 5+ times a game. With his tanking game being a major liability as well he may cost his team in big games.

2nd: Evolution: If Squeeps tries and gets back into form I can see him being a dominant force in ammy, that’s the make or break for this team. Behind him is a fairly underrated and well-balanced team with solid tanking from Sobriety and Gamezo. In terms of their running I’ve heard only good things about the hyped pick Blando Bangs, and if they can coach him up a bit I could only see him improving as the season goes on. Like I said though, this team’s success depends on Squeeps getting back into form, and I think more likely than not he’ll be dominating other ammy players soon.

1st: Supernova: All I’ve seen from us so far is shades of the old Supernova team, but without the crazy. We’ve been a little sloppy to start the season as we didn’t get to play much, but the last couple of games has just shown to me that this team has 4 players capable of tanking and holding the ball at an above average level in ammy. In the two games that have counted so far we have a perfect score of 10-0, and a team K/D of +118. If we pull off the win in our disputed game replay in next week, then I think the ship will be ours to lose.
"Niko is one of the top tanks in the league right now" -PoisonxPoptart, 2017

Spoon
Diamond II
Diamond II
GGL Team: Paradox Warriors
AGLA Team: Ken No Senshi

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:03 pm

Without the crazy huh? Looks like my game plan for the season is ruined.

Good list tho surprised we aren't last.
"Inactive Spoon is the ideal captain" -The Eastbrook
#HugsForDark
#FreeSaintz
#HeartOfTheCards

Josh
Diamond I
Diamond I
GGL Team: The Life of AJ
AGLA Team: Evolution/Underrated
EUGBL Team: Monarchs

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:09 pm

My guy <3

For real though, something about supernova captains always 1St and 2nd on lists ;)
#NextConnection

Trespa5s
Intern
Intern
GGL Team: The Dropoffs
AGLA Team: Defiance

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:48 pm

That Niko Guy wrote:
Niko's "I'm bored in class and need something to do" Ammy Power Rankings

6th*: Last Chance: You’re making me play 3 games in a row next week, that’s enough to earn the 6th spot.
*they haven’t played yet though, so I have no idea if they are good or not.

5th: Impaired Judgement: Juc needs help, it’s as simple as that. Having one of the best players in ammy is nice and all with Juc going +14 with a ton of multi-kills across 4 games, but when the rest of the team is a combined -237 you aren’t going to win many games.

4th: System Failure: I had high hopes for this team, but they’ve struggled out of the gate so far. They have enough talent to be competitive with Panda and Spoon who’ve both started off pretty well; however, someone else on this team is going to need to step up if they want to turn their season around.

3rd: Defiance: I have played this team a lot, I think about 5 or 6 times now, and they’re very solid and were able to get wins on my team in scrims before the season. What I have seen as well is a lot of flaws though. Rayzyr I originally thought was going to carry this team, so far, he has looked pretty rusty this season. Broly has put up consistently good tanking numbers, but I’m not sure he’ll beat someone like Juc or Panda 1 vs 1 and Trespass is about the same with less impressive numbers. My biggest issue however is the running. Rice is a player capable of making some flashy plays with the ball, on the other hand, he’s even more capable of gifting the other team the ball 5+ times a game. With his tanking game being a major liability as well he may cost his team in big games.

2nd: Evolution: If Squeeps tries and gets back into form I can see him being a dominant force in ammy, that’s the make or break for this team. Behind him is a fairly underrated and well-balanced team with solid tanking from Sobriety and Gamezo. In terms of their running I’ve heard only good things about the hyped pick Blando Bangs, and if they can coach him up a bit I could only see him improving as the season goes on. Like I said though, this team’s success depends on Squeeps getting back into form, and I think more likely than not he’ll be dominating other ammy players soon.

1st: Supernova: All I’ve seen from us so far is shades of the old Supernova team, but without the crazy. We’ve been a little sloppy to start the season as we didn’t get to play much, but the last couple of games has just shown to me that this team has 4 players capable of tanking and holding the ball at an above average level in ammy. In the two games that have counted so far we have a perfect score of 10-0, and a team K/D of +118. If we pull off the win in our disputed game replay in next week, then I think the ship will be ours to lose.

I will stipulate that I had a really shitty start to the season. Still trying to get used to playing from over here. Once I'm able to get that feeling locked in I should be swinging a nasty hammer again.
The game is 90% half mental.

25thxboxknight
Bronze V
Bronze V

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:19 pm

The way things are going evolution is an unstoppable force and they will eventually come into contact with supernova which is an unmovable object.

imShad
Platinum I
Platinum I
GGL Team: RIP
AGLA Team: RIP

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:02 pm

25thxboxknight wrote:The way things are going evolution is an unstoppable force and they will eventually come into contact with supernova which is an unmovable object.

Excellent analysis, coach. I concur
#FreeSaintz

Josh
Diamond I
Diamond I
GGL Team: The Life of AJ
AGLA Team: Evolution/Underrated
EUGBL Team: Monarchs

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:15 pm

imShad wrote:
25thxboxknight wrote:The way things are going evolution is an unstoppable force and they will eventually come into contact with supernova which is an unmovable object.

Excellent analysis, coach. I concur

A regular John Madden. Nonetheless a Madden that enjoys my team <3
#NextConnection

Silva
Diamond I
Diamond I
GGL Team: THE LIFE OF AJ
AGLA Team: Notorious

Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:00 am

SILVA HERE BACK WITH ANOTHER MLG ESPN TOP 10

6. Vital Signs (0-3)
With all due respect, this team is just bad. Rain isn’t near the tank he used to be, Ouglaf can still get defensive punches and that’s about it, Rose continues to just hold forward and be one of the most predictable tanks out there, which leaves Jeakilla essentially carrying this team. This team’s success is pretty dependent on how he performs. Jea’s a solid overall player. He mixes his tanking up pretty well, swords decently well, and runs decently well - and if he gets to your spawn to abuse the broken spawning system in this game watch out, he’s literally the best spawn camper in the league right now. Unfortunately for VS though, Jea isn’t an Ace or Galv and can’t carry the team to wins. Vital Signs sits at 0-3 right now (realistically 0-4 since their next game is Impulse), and I honestly don’t see them getting very many wins this season unless Rain steps it up and can bring his season K/D over +2 (lolbesttanklol) and Ouglaf can stop giving up the bomb for no reason. This team currently has no shot at playoffs unless they step it up massively.

5. Notorious (1-3)
I like to joke about how bad we are (and we are), but this team definitely still has some potential. You have loads of experience and numerous championship wins between Saintz, Determined, Sab, and I. Each of these players can individually do great things, but we’ve struggled a lot with clicking as a team. It feels very, very similar to playing on Hybrid Theory last AGLA season. Just not a lot of team tanking or teamwork going on. Which, if Hybrid Theory proved anything, it’s that you need to work together as a team to win games in Halo 5. Notorious currently doesn’t do that very well, but it’s something we’ve talked about so hopefully things change. There’s also the issue of a lack of a strong tanking 4th for this team. This just isn’t a pass heavy team. So, when you have your 3rd tank on a tanking team being the most negative player in all the leagues, you’re going to struggle. Viper hasn’t played since last AGLA season and it shows as everyone else has improved while he hasn’t. Determined is probably going to make or break this team. From what we’ve seen of him in scrims, he’s as solid as a tank as he once was, it’s just a question of when he’ll get an Xbox of his own. Sab and Saintz are statistically the best duo in the league right now by a big margin, so it’s really a question of having a stronger 4th and as such figuring out if I’m tanking or running this season (lulz). When this team gets a solid tanking 4th through whatever means, I expect things to improve immensely. Until then, we’ll probably keep trading games.

4. Kills Optional (1-3)
I’m putting them ahead of us despite identical records simply because we haven’t played each other yet and they have a more complete starting 4 at the moment. That being said I can see this team falling a spot. Ezy and Dark are performing as expected, which is to say pretty well, but Rage and Rick are both kind of lacking in the tanking department. I’ve also heard this team has some positioning issues not unlike Notorious, but I haven’t seen them yet. It’s hard to really go into much detail about this team having not even scrimmaged against them at any point, so I’ll just end it here for now and tell Rage to gitgud.

3. Suit and Tie (2-0)
In its current form, S&T is a pretty good team, but simply not in contention for the championship. Gingy, like Rain, simply isn’t putting up the numbers he used to. Digital is pretty much playing like he was on Final Boss which is to say good at pretty much everything, and honestly carries this team. He’s always the last one alive either stopping a push or holding the offensive tanking line. Everyone else on this team just plays pretty individually, running around and either dying or going on a random kill streak. Our game against them was actually pretty even which surprised me since I was basically throwing. We probably could have beat them if I was in the right mindset and Viper was tanking better. I expected a much stronger showing from S&T, but it should be noted they didn’t play Canon against us. Granted, I don’t know if they were just being disrespectful or actually think they’re better without Canon, but either way he wasn’t there. In order for this team to really make a push for a possible championship run, they either need to play Canon or get him into form, have Gingy step up his tanking, and either sit Boss for Killerz or have him grind customs until he’s tanking as good as he was several weeks ago. This team still has a lot of potential on paper and could end up surprising people, but they need to step things up in a few areas to really become a threat for the top two teams.

2. One Hit Wonders (3-0)
This team is probably a surprise for a few people. Not necessarily because they’re good, but because of just how good they’ve been and how they’ve been scoring their goals. Everyone assumed they’d be a pass heavy team that maybe wasn’t super serious about winning but, at least in our game, they’re actually a pretty strong tanking team. OHW utilizes team tanking to a degree only really eclipsed by the #1 team on my list. The starting four of Shad, Sader, Cleak, and Tariq make for a pretty deadly combination of intelligent, teamwork oriented players. Other than Tariq none of these players are really going positive, but they get the kills that matter most and most of them are always trying to sneak in for the carrier kill. OHW is just a very strong defensive and teamwork oriented team. Offensively they struggle slightly, since Tariq is the only one really good at staying alive on this team (Crusader to a degree as well), but all it really takes for them to score is to send someone on your spawn and lock you in, then having Tariq and co on the other side witling down whoever is left alive. Currently, OHW is a very strong team, but we’ll have to wait and see on Monday if they have what it takes to compete with the god squad for the championship.

1. Impulse (2-0)
Shocking nobody, Impulse started off the first week undefeated, even beating Notorious in a grueling back and forth slugfest that lasted nearly 6 minutes. Seriously though, this is the best team in the league until either other teams step it way up and challenge, or they get complacent and let things slip. Even if they drop a few games this season, I simply don’t see them losing in playoffs. Impulse may not have the absolute best individual players, but they have 4 players who are all very good at all aspects of the game and have easily the best team tanking and positioning in the league right now. This team wins because they work perfectly as a team. If teams are going to contest them for the ship they’ll have to mimic the excellent teamwork Impulse puts on display.

Mr Saintz98
Silver VI
Silver VI
GGL Team: None
AGLA Team: Captain of Notorious
EUGBL Team: None

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:10 pm

I woulda put Notorious as number 1 but I might be biased.
GGL WL14 Champions EaP over WiA :giggle:

Best Tank: IGL 8|Best Duo with Silva: IGL 8

First season back after 3 years and made it to the ship :)

2nd best overall player

Silva
Diamond I
Diamond I
GGL Team: THE LIFE OF AJ
AGLA Team: Notorious

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Mr Saintz98 wrote:I woulda put Notorious as number 1 but I might be biased.

That's like Goosechecka when WiA was playing level bias right there :roll:

Pinnheadlarry24
Gold II
Gold II
GGL Team: Veni Vidi Vici™
AGLA Team: Impulse™
EUGBL Team: EU is stupid™
Position: Runner

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Silva wrote:SILVA HERE BACK WITH ANOTHER MLG ESPN TOP 10

6. Vital Signs (0-3)
With all due respect, this team is just bad. Rain isn’t near the tank he used to be, Ouglaf can still get defensive punches and that’s about it, Rose continues to just hold forward and be one of the most predictable tanks out there, which leaves Jeakilla essentially carrying this team. This team’s success is pretty dependent on how he performs. Jea’s a solid overall player. He mixes his tanking up pretty well, swords decently well, and runs decently well - and if he gets to your spawn to abuse the broken spawning system in this game watch out, he’s literally the best spawn camper in the league right now. Unfortunately for VS though, Jea isn’t an Ace or Galv and can’t carry the team to wins. Vital Signs sits at 0-3 right now (realistically 0-4 since their next game is Impulse), and I honestly don’t see them getting very many wins this season unless Rain steps it up and can bring his season K/D over +2 (lolbesttanklol) and Ouglaf can stop giving up the bomb for no reason. This team currently has no shot at playoffs unless they step it up massively.

5. Notorious (1-3)
I like to joke about how bad we are (and we are), but this team definitely still has some potential. You have loads of experience and numerous championship wins between Saintz, Determined, Sab, and I. Each of these players can individually do great things, but we’ve struggled a lot with clicking as a team. It feels very, very similar to playing on Hybrid Theory last AGLA season. Just not a lot of team tanking or teamwork going on. Which, if Hybrid Theory proved anything, it’s that you need to work together as a team to win games in Halo 5. Notorious currently doesn’t do that very well, but it’s something we’ve talked about so hopefully things change. There’s also the issue of a lack of a strong tanking 4th for this team. This just isn’t a pass heavy team. So, when you have your 3rd tank on a tanking team being the most negative player in all the leagues, you’re going to struggle. Viper hasn’t played since last AGLA season and it shows as everyone else has improved while he hasn’t. Determined is probably going to make or break this team. From what we’ve seen of him in scrims, he’s as solid as a tank as he once was, it’s just a question of when he’ll get an Xbox of his own. Sab and Saintz are statistically the best duo in the league right now by a big margin, so it’s really a question of having a stronger 4th and as such figuring out if I’m tanking or running this season (lulz). When this team gets a solid tanking 4th through whatever means, I expect things to improve immensely. Until then, we’ll probably keep trading games.

4. Kills Optional (1-3)
I’m putting them ahead of us despite identical records simply because we haven’t played each other yet and they have a more complete starting 4 at the moment. That being said I can see this team falling a spot. Ezy and Dark are performing as expected, which is to say pretty well, but Rage and Rick are both kind of lacking in the tanking department. I’ve also heard this team has some positioning issues not unlike Notorious, but I haven’t seen them yet. It’s hard to really go into much detail about this team having not even scrimmaged against them at any point, so I’ll just end it here for now and tell Rage to gitgud.

3. Suit and Tie (2-0)
In its current form, S&T is a pretty good team, but simply not in contention for the championship. Gingy, like Rain, simply isn’t putting up the numbers he used to. Digital is pretty much playing like he was on Final Boss which is to say good at pretty much everything, and honestly carries this team. He’s always the last one alive either stopping a push or holding the offensive tanking line. Everyone else on this team just plays pretty individually, running around and either dying or going on a random kill streak. Our game against them was actually pretty even which surprised me since I was basically throwing. We probably could have beat them if I was in the right mindset and Viper was tanking better. I expected a much stronger showing from S&T, but it should be noted they didn’t play Canon against us. Granted, I don’t know if they were just being disrespectful or actually think they’re better without Canon, but either way he wasn’t there. In order for this team to really make a push for a possible championship run, they either need to play Canon or get him into form, have Gingy step up his tanking, and either sit Boss for Killerz or have him grind customs until he’s tanking as good as he was several weeks ago. This team still has a lot of potential on paper and could end up surprising people, but they need to step things up in a few areas to really become a threat for the top two teams.

2. One Hit Wonders (3-0)
This team is probably a surprise for a few people. Not necessarily because they’re good, but because of just how good they’ve been and how they’ve been scoring their goals. Everyone assumed they’d be a pass heavy team that maybe wasn’t super serious about winning but, at least in our game, they’re actually a pretty strong tanking team. OHW utilizes team tanking to a degree only really eclipsed by the #1 team on my list. The starting four of Shad, Sader, Cleak, and Tariq make for a pretty deadly combination of intelligent, teamwork oriented players. Other than Tariq none of these players are really going positive, but they get the kills that matter most and most of them are always trying to sneak in for the carrier kill. OHW is just a very strong defensive and teamwork oriented team. Offensively they struggle slightly, since Tariq is the only one really good at staying alive on this team (Crusader to a degree as well), but all it really takes for them to score is to send someone on your spawn and lock you in, then having Tariq and co on the other side witling down whoever is left alive. Currently, OHW is a very strong team, but we’ll have to wait and see on Monday if they have what it takes to compete with the god squad for the championship.

1. Impulse (2-0)
Shocking nobody, Impulse started off the first week undefeated, even beating Notorious in a grueling back and forth slugfest that lasted nearly 6 minutes. Seriously though, this is the best team in the league until either other teams step it way up and challenge, or they get complacent and let things slip. Even if they drop a few games this season, I simply don’t see them losing in playoffs. Impulse may not have the absolute best individual players, but they have 4 players who are all very good at all aspects of the game and have easily the best team tanking and positioning in the league right now. This team wins because they work perfectly as a team. If teams are going to contest them for the ship they’ll have to mimic the excellent teamwork Impulse puts on display.

I know you just said something, but i totally missed it
#HandUpDon'tBan

Ace > Everyone else

Runner of the Season - Most Improved Player AGLA SL17
Best Sword -IGL 8

Creator of the Best Thread on the Hub
"Larry's Lists Boiiiiiiiiiii"

The Piggies
2014 Grifballer of the Year
2014 Grifballer of the Year
GGL Team: Xbox Record That