Larry's Lists Boiiiiiiiii

Discussion of the competitive American Grifball League of America.

Moderators: Community Leaders, GrifballHub Staff, AGLA Admins

Lorenzo0o01
Platinum VI
Platinum VI
GGL Team: A Righteous Kill
AGLA Team: Vital Signs
Position: Tank

Re: Larry's Lists Boiiiiiiiii

Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Sadertots wrote:Boss' daughter is the real mvp of xD, for allowing them to get ezy.

In a way boss will win his ship! Go boss!
AGLA: Captain of Vital Signs
GGL: A Righteous Kill
3 GGL ships
1 AGLA ship
1 plastic trophy lel
AGLA stats:
14,433Kills
169 goals
K/D: +4,748

Pinnheadlarry24
Gold II
Gold II
GGL Team: Veni Vidi Vici™
AGLA Team: Impulse™
EUGBL Team: EU is stupid™
Position: Runner

Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:55 pm

KiIIerz wrote:Winning teams have players that do what they need to do. It's about a mesh between players and y'all have it. Just that AJ is worse than all of you.

Pinnheadlarry24 wrote:
Mr Saintz98 wrote:
AJ thrives when he is the 4th best player on the court. Sub AJ for you and we aren't in first place. He tanks well on the plate and is the best 1 on 1 defender in the league. He does what he has to do and that's how we're winning. In terms of what has to be done, he does more than you do.

No offence to Killerz, but you guys got a GGL team in IGL and still aren't the best? Aj is obviously doing something right cause FB are the better team.

As for calling us a GGL team? Lol? You could have bid on any of our players at any time. So what if we pick up the same team? Sorry if we have the most fun on this team. :tea:

Only player i had a chance to get on your team was you? I had the 2nd highest ccv. And i dont think i would be able to have gotten you in the long run of bidding or I'd be stuck with a 4th as my 3rd and let Dark go to sader.
#HandUpDon'tBan

Ace > Everyone else

Runner of the Season - Most Improved Player AGLA SL17
Best Sword -IGL 8

Creator of the Best Thread on the Hub
"Larry's Lists Boiiiiiiiiiii"

Silva
Diamond I
Diamond I
GGL Team: THE LIFE OF AJ
AGLA Team: Notorious

Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:26 pm

Lorenzo0o01 wrote:
Sadertots wrote:Boss' daughter is the real mvp of xD, for allowing them to get ezy.

But Ezy isn't on Final Boss Image

Pinnheadlarry24
Gold II
Gold II
GGL Team: Veni Vidi Vici™
AGLA Team: Impulse™
EUGBL Team: EU is stupid™

Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:46 pm

Silva wrote:
Lorenzo0o01 wrote:

:o :o :o :o :o :o OHHHH SHITTTT
#HandUpDon'tBan

Ace > Everyone else

Runner of the Season - Most Improved Player AGLA SL17
Best Sword -IGL 8

Creator of the Best Thread on the Hub
"Larry's Lists Boiiiiiiiiiii"

ixGingy
AGLA Admin
AGLA Admin
GGL Team: Turquoise Jeep
AGLA Team: Hybrid Theory

Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:59 pm

Pinnheadlarry24 wrote:
KiIIerz wrote:Winning teams have players that do what they need to do. It's about a mesh between players and y'all have it. Just that AJ is worse than all of you.

Pinnheadlarry24 wrote:No offence to Killerz, but you guys got a GGL team in IGL and still aren't the best? Aj is obviously doing something right cause FB are the better team.

As for calling us a GGL team? Lol? You could have bid on any of our players at any time. So what if we pick up the same team? Sorry if we have the most fun on this team. :tea:

Only player i had a chance to get on your team was you? I had the 2nd highest ccv. And i dont think i would be able to have gotten you in the long run of bidding or I'd be stuck with a 4th as my 3rd and let Dark go to sader.

Listen im not in this feud or anything but welcome to getting recognized. It means if you go into the pool you are going to be expensive. It also means that if you are a captain that you will have a stupid high CCV so you cant get anybody. You are just lucky that it is a duo system, and not just a solo captain job anymore. That would have been the end of you.
"They aren't good enough to 9-0 my team" ~Mclaggers

NOPLEX
2012 Grifballer of the Year
GGL Team: Paradox Warriors
AGLA Team: Vital Signs
EUGBL Team: RIP EU :(
Position: Hybrid

Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Silva wrote:
Lorenzo0o01 wrote:

AGLA Admin
GGL Admin
IGL Admin

BossTycoon
Platinum VI
Platinum VI
GGL Team: Veni Vendi Venci
AGLA Team: Bid Pool
EUGBL Team: RIP

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:43 pm

NOPLEX wrote:
Silva wrote:
Lorenzo0o01 wrote:

The Black List - GGL FL11 Vanilla Champions
The Black List - GGL WL12 Dash Champions

DocStatus
Silver II
Silver II

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:38 pm

BossTycoon wrote:
Taylor wrote:Also, I'll do a quick Top 10.*

1. T Rich
- Bow down to the king.

2. Thumee
- Toxic attitude on the forums but a very positive and communicative teammate. He was also one of the best tanks I have ever played with or against.

3. Flowers
- He reinvented the game. A pioneer.

4. Ace
- Never heard him talk and never figured out how to kill him consistently. However, what ranks him so high for me is his intelligence.

5. Doc Status
- Doc wins games. Definition of clutch.

-At this point, these are interchangeable-

6. x0 pie x0
- How the fuck did he just lag into this top 10 list?

7. Digital Pain
- Very one-dimensional when I played against him but he definitely worked on his game in later games.

8. Silva
- Extremely versatile player. In my opinion, he is not the best at anything but he is just so damn good at everything.

9. TnTaylor
- Hey, when it comes to H3, I was pretty good. Numerous championships, top 5 K/D, and an insane streak of championship appearances. Never the best on the team but always came to play.

10. Shadow S16
- Not nearly as good as he thinks he is, honestly. Still, solid accolades. To be honest, he was not nearly as dominant in H3 as it appears. I felt like he figured out the game faster than most which allowed him to dominate early. Then once others starting understanding more, he became less dominant.

*This mainly from my playing days of H3 with a little Reach and H4 sprinkled in.

You, Doc and pie were shit at Reach. You can't be top 10 when you were only good at 1 game.

I guess being shit at Reach means losing 1 game in 2 full seasons and winning a ship. Not saying I deserve being ranked in anything other than halo 3, but interesting how you can dominate the "pro league" without losing a game and apparently be shit at it.

"b...bu..but you went really negative against a team that was way better than us that one season!!" lmao get outta here

In terms of all time rankings discussion, I think Halo 3 is held in a little higher regard for a lot of people because the league was HUGE back then. Nothing like it is now. Way more competitive, and the people who rose to the top were the true pioneers of grifball. Think it's unfair to include people like me and pie in the all time rankings because we stopped playing so long ago, but I also think it's unfair to put someone at the top just because they were "pretty good" and played forever.

ixGingy
AGLA Admin
AGLA Admin

Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:46 pm

DocStatus wrote:
BossTycoon wrote:
Taylor wrote:Also, I'll do a quick Top 10.*

1. T Rich
- Bow down to the king.

2. Thumee
- Toxic attitude on the forums but a very positive and communicative teammate. He was also one of the best tanks I have ever played with or against.

3. Flowers
- He reinvented the game. A pioneer.

4. Ace
- Never heard him talk and never figured out how to kill him consistently. However, what ranks him so high for me is his intelligence.

5. Doc Status
- Doc wins games. Definition of clutch.

-At this point, these are interchangeable-

6. x0 pie x0
- How the fuck did he just lag into this top 10 list?

7. Digital Pain
- Very one-dimensional when I played against him but he definitely worked on his game in later games.

8. Silva
- Extremely versatile player. In my opinion, he is not the best at anything but he is just so damn good at everything.

9. TnTaylor
- Hey, when it comes to H3, I was pretty good. Numerous championships, top 5 K/D, and an insane streak of championship appearances. Never the best on the team but always came to play.

10. Shadow S16
- Not nearly as good as he thinks he is, honestly. Still, solid accolades. To be honest, he was not nearly as dominant in H3 as it appears. I felt like he figured out the game faster than most which allowed him to dominate early. Then once others starting understanding more, he became less dominant.

*This mainly from my playing days of H3 with a little Reach and H4 sprinkled in.

You, Doc and pie were shit at Reach. You can't be top 10 when you were only good at 1 game.

I guess being shit at Reach means losing 1 game in 2 full seasons and winning a ship. Not saying I deserve being ranked in anything other than halo 3, but interesting how you can dominate the "pro league" without losing a game and apparently be shit at it.

"b...bu..but you went really negative against a team that was way better than us that one season!!" lmao get outta here

In terms of all time rankings discussion, I think Halo 3 is held in a little higher regard for a lot of people because the league was HUGE back then. Nothing like it is now. Way more competitive, and the people who rose to the top were the true pioneers of grifball. Think it's unfair to include people like me and pie in the all time rankings because we stopped playing so long ago, but I also think it's unfair to put someone at the top just because they were "pretty good" and played forever.

if halo 3 should be held at a higher regard then that means any halo 3 vets who comes back should be able to come back and dominate any other grifball game, and that hasn't been the case. I dont care who you are if you are not the a top 10 player in multiple games then their is a 0% chance for me to even consider putting you in the best of all time. Best of halo 3 is fine, but not all time.

DocStatus
Silver II
Silver II

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:29 pm

ixGingy wrote:
DocStatus wrote:
BossTycoon wrote:

if halo 3 should be held at a higher regard then that means any halo 3 vets who comes back should be able to come back and dominate any other grifball game, and that hasn't been the case. I dont care who you are if you are not the a top 10 player in multiple games then their is a 0% chance for me to even consider putting you in the best of all time. Best of halo 3 is fine, but not all time.

Right, which is why I said that it's held in higher regard but isn't the end all be all. I would put someone who was amazing at halo 3 above someone who was amazing at halo 4, but not above someone who was amazing at both.

Also, someone like thumee shouldn't be penalized for not playing halo 4 and 5 because he dominated Halo 3 and dominated Reach for the short time he played. There was literally never a time where he wasn't dominant, and that was at the peak of grifball.

Regardless, the main point of my reply was to laugh at the ridiculousness of saying someone was bad at a game when they went 20-1 and won a championship in it. I guess when you leave a community people will do anything to diminish your accomplishments.

ixGingy
AGLA Admin
AGLA Admin

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:32 pm

DocStatus wrote:
ixGingy wrote:
DocStatus wrote:

Right, which is why I said that it's held in higher regard but isn't the end all be all. I would put someone who was amazing at halo 3 above someone who was amazing at halo 4, but not above someone who was amazing at both.

Also, someone like thumee shouldn't be penalized for not playing halo 4 and 5 because he dominated Halo 3 and dominated Reach for the short time he played. There was literally never a time where he wasn't dominant, and that was at the peak of grifball.

Regardless, the main point of my reply was to laugh at the ridiculousness of saying someone was bad at a game when they went 20-1 and won a championship in it. I guess when you leave a community people will do anything to diminish your accomplishments.

I came in to late in reach to play thumee, but I do know he played a season in h4, and he dropped -40 against my team twice and then quit after the season. Chalk it up to inexperience with the game, but I dont know if I have ever seen a vet help in that regard play so bad.

AJLA
Platinum I
Platinum I
GGL Team: The Life of AJ
AGLA Team: Notorious
Position: Hybrid

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:41 pm

I'm a dominant halo 3 vet
Notorious

2 - Time All Star