Larry's Lists Boiiiiiiiii

Discussion of the competitive American Grifball League of America.

Moderators: Community Leaders, GrifballHub Staff, AGLA Admins

SKR Vigilante
Bronze VI
Bronze VI
AGLA Team: Wrecking Crew
Position: Hybrid

Re: Larry's Lists Boiiiiiiiii

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:30 pm

The Piggies wrote:1v1 me on the court then

Let's go. What are we playing corn hole?Beer Pong? Duck duck goose?

The Piggies
2014 Grifballer of the Year
GGL Team: Xbox Record That

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:33 pm

All three at the same time you aren't readyyyyy!

SKR Vigilante
Bronze VI
Bronze VI
AGLA Team: Wrecking Crew

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:36 pm

The Piggies wrote:All three at the same time you aren't readyyyyy!

I've been training for this my whole life. Let me smack the back of my neck and turn that thing red really quick. Yeeehaaawww

Drksoulnado
Silver III
Silver III
EUGBL Team: High Voltage EUGBL20 Champs

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:43 pm

~Winter League GGL 2010 Champs- Ahoooo~

~EUGBL20 Champs- High Voltage~

~AGLA SL17 Champs- Underrated~

imShad
Platinum I
Platinum I
GGL Team: RIP
AGLA Team: RIP

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:44 pm

EzPz win gg
”Do you have a problem with racism” -Hide yo o Kiddz

Drksoulnado
Silver III
Silver III
EUGBL Team: High Voltage EUGBL20 Champs

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:47 pm

SKR Vigilante wrote:Let me smack the back of my neck and turn that thing red really quick.

Wtf....

SKR Vigilante wrote:Yeeehaaawww

How dare you insult my state like that

~Winter League GGL 2010 Champs- Ahoooo~

~EUGBL20 Champs- High Voltage~

~AGLA SL17 Champs- Underrated~

The Piggies
GGL Team: Xbox Record That

Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Drksoulnado wrote:
SKR Vigilante wrote:Let me smack the back of my neck and turn that thing red really quick.

Wtf....

SKR Vigilante wrote:Yeeehaaawww

How dare you insult my state like that

Qft

Trespa5s
Intern
Intern
GGL Team: The Dropoffs
AGLA Team: Defiance

Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:06 pm

So I’m really bored at work today and decided to make a list of the top 5 steals of the IGL Ammy bidding. This isn’t the best players or the best 10 credit pickups (necessarily), this is the best value in terms of getting players well below the credit value for which they should have gone

5) Omgu8myric3: Last season Rice showed he was an extremely capable runner and that he was driven to try to get better. That being said, his attitude was something that held him back. Not arrogance, but rather rage and blindly doing the same thing even though it wasn’t working. Despite that though, he is going to be a strong asset and is worth more than 20 credits. With a couple of decent tanks in front of him (if they’re aggressive) he can score a lot of goals this season. Definitely keep an eye on him.

4) MystTheCold: Formerly Queen of the Sea, she has returned this season in great form. A sneak pick, I would expect her to come through big time for this team. Paired with Meow and Vig, she could definitely bring that skill up and turn this team into something to fear.

3) Juc (Four to Oh): OK, I know I said it earlier, but I’m throwing hands with whoever let this happen AGAIN! This man is good and the fact that he only went for 10 should be criminal. A veteran and all around solid player I’m floored that he didn’t even get a second bid.

2) DragonGuy: Another player returning, DragonGuy going for 20 credits was interesting, but not entirely surprising. This season saw a lot of relatively new captains (a few vets too) so it’s likely that they didn’t recognize him or that it didn’t click that it was THE DragonGuy. A great pickup for Trollin, he picked up a great asset to his team.

1) inMotion Venom: Trainer Venom, I thought this guy would have gone for a TON of credits. The only explanation I can see for the low bid is that availability. Between him and Chef, Mungo seems to have a fetish for assembling the team with the least availability. Regardless, once he’s actually on and playing he’s great. He’s not a flashy player, and he’s not a powerhouse. What he does bring is experience and the ability to train the rest of the team into better players. The real value here is the expertise he brings to the team (but he’s not too shabby himself).

Honorable mention – Godly: Max bid this man. Who cares that he went for the most credits in the pool? IT WASN’T ENOUGH. He’s easily worth 2 times the credits and fighting 2v4 if you have to. He can carry the team blindfolded.
The game is 90% half mental.

Reyas
Diamond III
Diamond III
GGL Team: Pinnhead's Bench
AGLA Team: Some Weeby Shit
EUGBL Team: Here lies their hopes and dreams
Position: N/A

Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:39 pm

RIP PD
AGLA Record: W108/L31
EUGBL Record: W136/L46
Overall Record: W397/L109
7x 'ships ~ 7x Runner Up ~ 17x MVP/x of the season

No1

Rage
AGLA Admin
AGLA Admin
GGL Team: Apex
AGLA Team: One Hit Wonders

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:38 pm

Reyas wrote:RIP PD

PD will never show up, worth the risk tho.

Reyas
Diamond III
Diamond III
GGL Team: Pinnhead's Bench
AGLA Team: Some Weeby Shit
EUGBL Team: Here lies their hopes and dreams
Position: N/A

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Rage wrote:

Risk-e
AGLA Record: W108/L31
EUGBL Record: W136/L46
Overall Record: W397/L109
7x 'ships ~ 7x Runner Up ~ 17x MVP/x of the season

No1

Trespa5s
Intern
Intern
GGL Team: The Dropoffs
AGLA Team: Defiance

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Rage wrote:

I didn't even count his availability for this, I just didn't consider him a steal in the same way I did for these players.
The game is 90% half mental.

Rage
AGLA Admin
AGLA Admin
GGL Team: Apex

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Trespa5s wrote:
Rage wrote:

I didn't even count his availability for this, I just didn't consider him a steal in the same way I did for these players.

It's ok you can say it. PD #26 in ammy confirmed

Pinnheadlarry24
Gold II
Gold II
GGL Team: Veni Vidi Vici™
AGLA Team: Impulse™
EUGBL Team: EU is stupid™
Position: Runner

Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:30 pm

So time for the 2nd half of the list.

3.) Saintz's Team-

Overall- 3rd

Highest- 1st

Lowest- 5th

This team has allot chemistry and I'm really high on chemistry. Digital is a passive fuck but what else is new and i think Saintz aggressive tanking style compliments Digital's very well and the 300 or so credits was rightfully spent. I like Silva as a co captain cause he's good and still gets you that low ccv to get a top player like they did and you don't have to worry about Silva being an incompetent retard. As for AJ, he's a top bloke but he needs to improve allot more to take them to the next level cause i think BCN will be a streaky ass player and here's why. BCN is a solid hybrid but this man complains like a mother fucker, he's not like me or Hide where we complain and get hyped and motivated, this guy just bitches and i think that'll take him out of the game cause he'll be focusing on the wrong things. BCN will take allot of developing and i don't see Saintz and Digital or even Silva take time out of there day to work on his game, maybe I'm wrong who knows, I've probably talked a grand total of 4 hours to these guys combined. Overall this team is an interesting one and they can go either way at this point. They're above average at everything and overall that makes them a good all around team. I think they'll start quick and progressively slow down.

2.) Limitless

Overall- 2nd

Highest- 1st

Lowest- 6th

My team can either be the best or one of the worst teams in the league purely based on the fact we have no real chemistry here. Since we've teamed together we've broken down allot of the barriers early with each other and we are starting to communicate well with one another and being vocal about our problems and understanding each other more and more. Rain is allot more well rounded than people give him credit for and think he's earned the position of the 2nd best player in the league. Zim is transitioning into pro quite smoothly and I'm confident he can reach his full potential as he's a guy that doesn't need allot of developing due to his experience in the league. Reyas was a risky bid yeah, but i think he'll prove everyone wrong cause he's shown allot of good stuff in our scrimmages against other teams. As for me I'm getting used to the competitive feel again and have been doing really well. I just gotta stop playing customs as they develop really bad habits that I'm trying to kick for the last two weeks cause for the last month we haven't had any real competitive Grifball. As for Wolv, I'm sorry i kind of BCN'd you, I'm trying to win now and i think Zim and Reyas are pro caliber already and I'm not in the mood to develop a new player cause I'm trying to win now. I think we'll start off slow but will pick pace with time.

1.) He's too Good

Overall- 1st

Highest- 1st

Lowest- 8th

Chemistry is everything in anything and these guy have been playing together for years. This team will suffer allot of growing pains as most of the roster is still understanding this game and get better everyday. These guys play the possession game, can't score if you don't have the ball type philosophy. This play style grinds opponents down and forces opponents to play to their tempo, problem with that is that it grind your own team down and comes down to the first mistake. These guys have depth as KDSkill and Tazzed are the adjustable 4 on the team and these guys are wayyyyyyy better than they were around a month ago and it's great, Skill lags like no other and that'll be very difficult to handle when it comes to deciding who plays when comes game time for Crusader. Only thing this team really lacks is slaying ability as Crusader and Cleak will play that pseudo slayer role to support Rage as best as they can. Overall i rally like this team, after playing with them in a rush and winning, they show they can score in a so many different ways which is really important. I think this team will be a strong regular season team but will drop off when playoffs come. You never know they could prove me wrong.
3x Pro All Star
Runner of the Season - Most Improved Player AGLA SL17
Best Sword -IGL 8 and AGLA FL17
Runner of the Season AGLA FL17
AGLA FL17 Pro League Champion

Sadertots
Diamond I
Diamond I
GGL Team: Four Guys One Ball

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Pinnheadlarry24 wrote:
1.) He's too Good

Highest- 1st

Lowest- 8th

Yeah that range pretty much sums up my feelings.

Really though that was a dope list, thanks for posting. Just prepare for some disappointment with that #1 prediction :)

GGL Championships: SML12, SML13, WL14, SML14

The Sadertage

Return to “AGLA Discussion”