Larry's Lists Boiiiiiiiii

Discussion of the competitive American Grifball League of America.

Moderators: Community Leaders, GrifballHub Staff, AGLA Admins

NOPLEX
2012 Grifballer of the Year
GGL Team: Apex
AGLA Team: Notorious
EUGBL Team: RIP EU
Position: Hybrid

Re: Larry's Lists Boiiiiiiiii

Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:22 am

I'm still dying over the "awareness like truffle oil" lmfao!
3 time AGLA Pro All Star Nominee
#FreeBoss

SKR Vigilante
Bronze III
Bronze III

Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:09 pm

NOPLEX wrote:I'm still dying over the "awareness like truffle oil" lmfao!

Larry makes the best lists.

Pinnheadlarry24
Silver I
Silver I
GGL Team: Blacklist™
AGLA Team: One Hit Wonders
EUGBL Team: EU is stupid™

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:17 am

Larry Eastbrook™
DISCLAIMER I'M BASING THIS OFF CUSTOMS

I'm making my ammy SL17 pre season power rankings. If you don't like my list get over it make your own lists, don't get mad get motivated. If you want to check out any of my other lists the links to those pages are in the index in page one. I might keep up and do weekly ammy power rankings but don't count on it bruh bruh.

12.) Bad Intentions- Bad Intentions is going to a troll fest. I don't think this team is really going to care enough to do anything big because it's Jay Bar and Half Breed. No one on this team is a real wow player and this team just lacks everything but personality. There's no lead tanks, no runner, nothing. But that's okay because they're going to have fun doing whatever they feel like doing and that's all Gucci at the end of the day.

11.) Reflex- Reflex and Taco are back in another ammy season and I'm going to be the one and only Pinnstradamus and say this team is going to miss playoffs (you can praise my accurate predictions later). Taco and Doodle aren't bad defenders on the ammy level, but this team lack so much. They have chemistry but that's it. They are going to have fun though and i guess that's a good thing at the end of the day.

10.) Oblivion- First comment, where they at coach? These guys (besides Gamezo) have gone missing, please contact me if you've seen these captains. Dangly and Dooms look to be pulling an Uncle Ben on their own team. Besides Gamezo this team doesn't look to hot and based on Gamezo's schedule, don't know if they'll be winning either. So let me say this, Howwww do iahhhhhhhh sayyyyyyy gooooodbyeeeeeee, tooooooooo youuuuuuuuu.

9.) Secret Society- This team looks pretty good on paper but I'm not sold on this team. Apparently Pimp pretty much said "Steve Nash Imma Pass" on the season and pulled an Anne.... I mean Nets Pride on the season. Cutthroat is a skillful veteran but that man has been playing Rocket League so i don't know if Cutthroat will step up and make a huge impact for this team. Motive is a pretty decent tank and is the captain of the team but i don't know if the team work well and will be here on this one to save him and make this team competitive enough to really do anything. But if everything goes right team wise, i think this team will make some waves and be one tough team to beat considering the amount of experience this team has.

8.) Zero Gravity- This team is my wild card. This team is a play making machine in a league where some kids have that Papa John's pizza toppings awareness. Retro is a decent ball tank who can get some clutch punches, Verity and Godly bring allot of defense to the team, and Meow brings tanking power. Not to mention the chemistry this team has, if they can get their passes down and work better on tip off, they'll be allot higher than this as i do have faith in this team.

7.) Wrecking Crew- This team isn't a bad team as the SKR brothers are pretty good players. But this team doesn't really excel at anything, they're pretty decent at everything. This team is a fixer upper which will rely on the captains to put effort in these players to mold them and find this team's play style. Gunman is a pretty decent matchmaking kid and just like new shoes you got to break them into the leagues. MM warriors get tons of kills and go decently positive in ammy, it's just the matter of them adapting to league play style. Once you do that you got a really solid slayer on your hands.

6.) E-Clipz :tea: - Venom is a great coach as he's helping this newer talent get better. BUT. This team is going to need an on court captain since Venom isn't going to be on the court saving them and holding their hands. Wolverine is learning more and more and can hopefully be molded into the player Venom needs her to be which is a hybrid and a leader. Sco is a pretty solid runner and defender, he's a great pickup for this team. Warhero has good defense but it a dying machine and loses focus easily and Mungo betrays and gets lost in transitions which can damage this teams on court flow. I have them barely making playoffs over Wrecking Crew.

5.) Aftershock- On paper you'd think this team is number one considering they won the rush. But I'm not sold on this team yet. Everyone is learning their team and they took advantage of that because individually and skill wise they're better than most the league. But i think this team will implode based on the team's personality. Euphoria, Johnmo, and Hide are killing machines and will dominate teams in the kill department getting most their wins on the bottom seven teams but will ultimately get figured out by the better teams and get exposed in playoffs.

4.) Underrated- Personally i think Poptart is a pro caliber defender and a solid runner, his experience with captaining will get the rusty players on track. Nado came back and i played a few customs and his patience is going to eat the slide tanks alive and will serve as a really good tank this season. This team has play making ability with Poptart and Nado so they will be very crafty this season. Wimpy and Razor are wildcards but I'm sure they'll manage to be good support and a decent enough runners to win games. Poptart's sword will eat ammy teams alive.

3.) Defiance- Trespass picked a solid team getting an offensive power house team. Runner Puppies is a ball tank from hell and is running behind two in your face tanks with Relic and Rice will be deadly. Trespass just needs to be a good defender and just stay out of the way of Relic and Rice as they're going to tank most the league into the ground. Personally hope Runner Puppies will get his second wind this season and just start being a dominant ball runner that will send teams into a flip. This team's overall success will fall into Trespass' hands, as he's going to need to get better as a player for this team to excel.

2.) Legendary- Rey and Noplex are a nasty duo and two amazing ammy hybrids, while these guy are going to do most the running and defending they got a man with Sobriety who is a slaying machine who is going to just keep the other team re spawning while Rey makes their life hell by punching them into a coma and lunging like a mad man. Not to mention Rey stole Smokey from Wrecking Crew which pretty much makes this team set for a good season. Smokey is another MM warrior who with good teaching can be a relentless slayer. This team essentially is going to just be in your face 24/7 and they're going to be hard team to slow down for most the league.

1.) Hyper Drive- Call me bias, whatever. Now that Krypton is set as this team's fourth they are already making strides as good team. Taz is a great runner and defender and has probably the best awareness in ammy, PD is a lead tank at the ammy level and with two MM gods like Ricardo and Krypton this team is going to be tanking teams to the ground. I think Ricardo is adapting well to the leagues and is already making adjustments to be more than a tank, but a defensive play maker. PD and Taz just need to be leaders and guide Krypton and Ricardo into being great player.

I typed this pretty fast but ultimately just wanted to get this content out before i procrastinated. If you liked this or did not like this, let me know. Ammy Pre Season SL17 album done.
Last edited by Pinnheadlarry24 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HandUpDon'tBan

NOPLEX

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:25 am

Nice writeup. At least you admit your bias lol
#FreeBoss

Reyas
Diamond II
Diamond II
EUGBL Team: Budgie Studios
Position: N/A

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:12 pm

I'm still not a runner as many times as you say I am in all your write ups, but good work nontheless!

Pinnheadlarry24
Silver I
Silver I

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Reyas wrote:I'm still not a runner as many times as you say I am in all your write ups, but good work nontheless!

All these guys saying they aren't runners, like, BITCH, not everyones a hybrid boi. You're way better of a runner than a tank.
#HandUpDon'tBan

Reyas
Diamond II
Diamond II

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Pinnheadlarry24 wrote:
Reyas wrote:I'm still not a runner as many times as you say I am in all your write ups, but good work nontheless!

All these guys saying they aren't runners, like, BITCH, not everyones a hybrid boi. You're way better of a runner than a tank.

I aint even a hybrid, this game I'm a 100% a tank. Can't run for shite!

Pinnheadlarry24
Silver I
Silver I

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Reyas wrote:
Pinnheadlarry24 wrote:

I aint even a hybrid, this game I'm a 100% a tank. Can't run for shite!

Then don't run in customs :tea:
#HandUpDon'tBan

PriestXYZ
Silver VI
Silver VI
GGL Team: PPG
AGLA Team: Legitimate Strategy

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:01 pm

That list is fake news
ImageImage

Trespa5s
Intern
Intern
AGLA Team: Supernova

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:29 pm

I will make you regret doubting me Larry. Nice writeup though :)
The game is 90% half mental.

NOPLEX

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:34 pm

Trespa5s wrote:I will make you regret doubting me Larry. Nice writeup though :)

He's got you at #3, I'd say Mr Visions has faith in you
#FreeBoss

Perfect Demise
Platinum IV
Platinum IV
EUGBL Team: I won my ship so I'm done with EU

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Inb4 people say we aren't #1EU and #1Murica

xSco ablazen wrote: cause after 3 more seasons, I will be one of the top players in pro like gingy, rain, ezy, ace, etc.

Reyas
Diamond II
Diamond II

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:12 pm

Perfect Demise wrote:we aren't #1EU and #1Murica
Last edited by Reyas on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Perfect Demise
Platinum IV
Platinum IV
EUGBL Team: I won my ship so I'm done with EU

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Reyas wrote:[quote="Perfect Demise"we aren't #1EU and #1Murica
[/quote]

xSco ablazen wrote: cause after 3 more seasons, I will be one of the top players in pro like gingy, rain, ezy, ace, etc.

NOPLEX

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Perfect Demise wrote:
Reyas wrote:[quote="Perfect Demise"we aren't #1EU and #1Murica
[/quote]