Hello, I’m Lorde Rey and welcome to my reports!
This is a weekly report that involves interviews, division round ups, season reviews and possibly some more bonus content if i can think of more. This is a Teammates interview and if you are unsure what that means then Teammates is an interview which requires the interviewee to answer questions with the name of somebody they have ever been on a team with, and reasons as to why. Simple enough really, I hope it makes for good reading!
So enough babbling, here is my Teammates interview with QUACKisALIVE:
1. Who is the best tank that you’ve ever played with?
Definitely Hellfire. I don’t think I have ever seen someone who pulls the numbers he did as consistently as he did on and off host. (especially not on a 0.5mb at best connection)
2. Who is the best hybrid that you’ve ever played with?
Messiah Muffin, The guy just seems to be able to do everything at a great level. Also as surreal awareness on both attack and defense.
3. Who is the best runner that you’ve ever played with?
This one is hard because I was only ever on one team with a dedicated runner. I really can’t make up my mind who the best runner I have played with is. But it would most likely be a toss up between Lorde Rey, Messiah Muffin and Xilv.
4. Who is the best overall player that you’ve ever played with?
Hellfire is probably the best overall player i have played with although there are people that come close. But once again stats don’t lie. And in his time he was the best EU player.
5. Who is the worst overall player that you’ve ever played with?
Either BentheBurrito or Headtime. Both were abysmal. Headtime started crying during a game… against nicks (freestyle midgets) team…
6. Who is the biggest joker that you’ve ever played with?
Toppers, I don’t think he is ever serious about anything.
7. Who is the most boring player that you’ve ever played with?
AwareMosquito comes across as the James Milner of Grifball. Nothing against the guy he is a pretty solid player.
8. Who is the most intelligent player that you’ve ever played with?
In a Grifball sense probably Muffin. He has tons of experience to go with his skills. Very rarely do you see him do the wrong thing or do something stupid.
9. Who is the least intelligent player that you’ve ever played with?
Headtime. He was more of a liability than having one less person on the pitch.
10. Which player has the worst taste in music that you’ve ever played with?
Hellfire, By worst I mean, no taste in music whatsoever. Other than Madness. He might as well be deaf.
11. Who is the biggest connection abuser that you’ve ever played with?
Apalacious Lori, Just for the fact that she was around when it was acceptable for Americans to pull host in the EU league. Her host was something fierce.
12. Which player is your best mate/most enjoyable to play with?
Best mate? Probably no one although I have known quite a few for nearing five years (Hellfire, Jimmy, Toppers) People I most enjoy playing with? Well at the moment it has to be Thimmie and Pains, those two make even the most boring of matches bearable. In the past people like Lori, Hellfire, Jimmy, DRO iHaunter, DRO ShorexGhost, DRO ShorexShot have been great team-mates that have made my time playing Grifball great.
13. Which player would you never ever want to play with again?
Headtime or Alex. Headtime will keep cropping up again and again in these kinds of questions. My time at Death on Call was abysmal. Season to forget.
14. Who is the best all round gamer that you’ve ever played with?
Well at pretty much everything from shooty Halo to CoD to Fifa to Magic and many more Hellfire is a pretty solid player at pretty much any multiplayer game we tend to play. There is also
15. Who has the weirdest voice that you’ve ever played with?
Messiah Muffin, Half the time I can’t make out what he is saying.
16. Who is the biggest rager that you’ve ever played with?
Toppers. Half the reason i usually have him muted in Grifball games is because he loses morale really easy and just starts raging or saying we are going to lose over and over. (If he doesn’t quit, which he has done many times)
17. Who is the most reliable player that you’ve ever played with?
I honestly don’t know probably the DRO Gaming/Team Impact team (Teams I was captain of in AGLA Ammy) Mostly because they were always on when I told them to be and we never once had scheduling problems.
18. Who is the least reliable player that you’ve ever played with?
Pains, He is liable to lagout at any point during any match.
19. Who is the loudest player that you’ve ever played with?
Toppers, He is overly loud and odds are he will burst into song within 5 minutes of being in any XBL party.
20. Who is the quietest player that you’ve ever played with?
Don’t really know, Thimmie could be quite quiet during games.
21. And…Who’s the longest in the shower?
This isn’t soccer am this is a stupid question.
And thus concludes the Teammates interview with QUACKisALIVE. If you’d like to have your own interview or even have any feedback/question suggestions then please message me on Xbox or on the forum and I’ll sort something out. Thank you to QUACKisALIVE for kindly volunteering to answer the questions.
Cheers for reading, until next time this was Rey’s Reports ~ Teammates with QUACKisALIVE, Make sure to check out my other articles (which can all be found here).